Dear members and friends of the Bruce-Grey-Owen Sound Green Party of Canada.
This is your invitation to attend our Annual General Meeting. It will be held on Thursday May 22nd, 2014 at the Williamsford Mill (316070 HWY 6) at 7:00 p.m.
We will have two speakers at this event, Nathan Carey and Joyce Hall. Nathan will be speaking on Neonicotinoid’s, Colony Collapse Disorder and the disappearance of our Bee’s. Joyce Hall will also be speaking on disappearance but of a different nature, the disappearance of democracy in Canada.
We will also be reviewing activities from the previous year, discussing and voting on our changes to the constitution, electing new members to the Executive, and discussing how we will be generating plans for the upcoming year.
Memberships will be available at the door, you can also join or renew on the website, www.gpc.ca. In order to vote at this meeting a minimum of a thirty day membership is required. Lapsed members (membership ended less than one year ago) can renew and resume voting privileges immediately.
The Agenda is as follows:
1. Call to Order and Welcome at 7:00 p.m.
2. Guest speakers
3. Intermission and refreshments
4. Report from CEO
5. Financial report from Chief Financial Officer
6. Voting for changes to constitution (Section 3, the structure and responsibilities of the Executive)
7. Presentation of Executive Officers for 2014/2015, call for nominations
8. Voting for the Executive
9. Discussion of future plans and goals (opportunity for input)
10. Adjournment approximately 9:00 p.m.
If you are interested in working with the Bruce-Grey-Owen Sound Green Party of Canada, please contact us at email@example.com and check out our website for volunteer positions available.