We want to show you that politics can be done differently, right from the beginning, from the ground up. A collaborative, visible team empowered to speak passionately to friends and neighbours, colleagues and family about Green Values, Vision and Policy. Gathering connection and engagement in your community, be it Hanover, Wiarton, Tobermory, Owen Sound or Markdale.
Green Lights will be the “lighthouses” of the riding, beacons of Green Party of Canada information and contact with the #valiquette2019 campaign. A Green Light forward for change and hope.
- Passionate about communicating Green Values and Policy? Eager to stand up and stand out as a visible and proud Green?
- Ready to listen to your communities’ cares and concerns as its unique nature relates to the coming, fully costed, federal Green Platform?
- Connected to your community and enthusiastic about meeting new people?
- Willing to take leadership and organize your local team?
- Able to a host an informal Green gathering with Danielle Valiquette and everyone who wants to meet her in your community?
- Ready to be your community “go to” during the writ period for signs and canvassing?
Provide an orientation to GPC Values & Vision, Danielle’s vision, Green Party code of conduct, all communication materials, an event hosting package and training as well as coordinating sign distribution and canvassing lists.
Please reach out to email@example.com or through the Bruce Grey Owen Sound Greens Facebook page by June 15 and tell us what community you would like to light up, who you are and why you want to be part of the Team. You must be (or become!) a Green Party of Canada member to be considered for the program.
Orientation will be held mid June and Green Light’s will be officially shining by July 1.
* Please note that those responding by the deadline will be the first considered for their community but we welcome Green Light’s in unlit communities coming forward anytime thereafter!