The BGOS Greens are pleased to present their updated website where you will find information about your local Green party associations, how to contact us, MP and MPP information and links to legislative activities.
Our Members Forum is now open to public view and we encourage our members to start a dialogue there or to comment upon the articles that we will present on the front page.
For you convenience there are feeds of recent articles from the Green Party of Canada and Green Party of Ontario web sites at the bottom of the page.
Readers may join us by following the ‘Join’ link in the menu above or subscribe to our occasional newsletter by adding their email address to the form in the side bar.
You may also visit our new Facebook page at
Bruce-Grey-Owen Sound Greens | Facebook
Please bookmark these pages and visit often.
The first meeting of 2013 will be held on Sunday January 20th at the Williamsford Mill starting at 1:00pm
Refreshments will be available – Everybody welcome
This meeting was rescheduled for Sunday Feb 10th
The Proposed agenda includes:=
– Financial Report
– Membership Report
– GPC Candidate Search: potential candidates / search committee
– Meeting schedules
– AGM report / 2013 financial plan
– Executive search
– Candidate search
– Internet Communications Committee Report on new Facebook page, website upgrades and other communications issues.
– Facebook banner contest/year end calendar fundraiser.
– Combined letter (Greens, Liberals and NDP) on Bill C-45
– Peace and Justice Coalition Democracy forum
– Idle No More protests and rallies
– Future presentation by Fair Vote Canada
What:- Bruce-Grey-Owen Sound Greens general meeting
Where:- Williamsford Mill, 316070 Hwy 6 (www.greatbooks.ca)
When:- Sunday January 20th at 1:00pm